On December 6, 2017, FindBiometrics and Acuity Market Intelligence hosted “Digital Identity in the Era of Cloud-Based Biometrics” — an hour-long live webcast about the coming cloud-based authentication paradigm shift. The webinar begins with the latest market research and commentary from Acuity Market Intelligence, presented by principal researcher Maxine Most. Acuity’s data-driven research set the stage for a panel discussion on cloud-based biometrics with expert guests: Peter O’Neill, President and Founder, FindBiometrics Rob Douglas, CEO, BioConnect David Harding, CTO, ImageWare Systems Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence.
Watch this recording of “Digital Identity in the Era of Cloud-Based Biometrics” to learn:
- The latest market research from Acuity Market Intelligence
- What is driving the shift to cloud-based biometrics
- How advances in 5G technology can affect the future of cloud-based biometrics
- Common misconceptions about cloud-based biometrics and the facts about server-side authentication
- Cloud-based killer apps Much more
Watch the Webinar “Digital Identity in the Era of Cloud-Based Biometrics”:
For further reading on the topic of Cloud-Based Biometrics check out the following links:
- Acuity Predicts Over a Trillion Cloud-Based Transactions Per Annum by 2022
- Shift to Cloud-Based Biometrics is Coming: Acuity
- Will Biometrics Live In The Cloud in 2022?
- Biometric Tech to Help Stop TV Spoilers with New ImageWare Deployment
- ImageWare Upgrades GoVerifyID Platform with Palm Biometrics and PIN Support
- INTERVIEW: Rob Douglas, CEO, BioConnect at Money20/20 2017 [AUDIO]
- Biometric Audit Trails Can Thwart Data Center Insider Attacks: BioConnect