This year, due to popular demand, FindBiometrics has partnered with Acuity Market Intelligence to expand our traditional Year in Review Research Project. Combining Acuity’s industry-proven knack for accurate trend forecasting and analysis and FindBiometrics’ renowned biometrics and digital identity landscape expertise, we are turning our gaze from what happened to what’s coming up and how you can prepare.
With the collapse of unregulated FinTech and the failure of high-profile government digital ID programs, it is clear that standardization will define the identity ecosystem in which the biometrics and digital ID solutions of tomorrow will thrive. Discover where your organization fits into the emerging privacy-first identity landscape and position yourself for success with the Road Ahead for Biometrics & Identity Research.
Based on survey data, interviews with experts, and proprietary market models—as well as the decades of granular experience in the biometrics and identity spaces—the Road Ahead for Biometrics & Identity Research will present:
- Bottom-up market sizing models for the most crucial sectors in biometrics and identity: financial services, healthcare, government services, and travel & hospitality.
- A competitive landscape segmented based on market needs and trend preparedness.
- An evolutionary trend forecast.
- Adoption readiness by end users.
- Scales of opportunity with a 2–5-year outlook.
The research will launch in February 2023.
Get a Taste of the Research by Offering Your Insights
Participants in the Road Ahead for Biometrics and Identity survey will have exclusive access to a preview webinar in which lead researchers Maxine Most, Acuity Market intelligence’s Principal, and Peter Counter, FindBiometrics’ Editor in Chief, will share the generalized findings.