Don’t Miss These Virtual Panels on Finance, Mobile ID, Ethical Biometrics and More at This Week’s Identity Summit
On February 16, 2022, starting at 11 AM Eastern, FindBiometrics will launch the highly anticipated 19th Annual Year in Review survey results at the first virtual Identity Summit of the year: a full day of dynamic conversations about biometrics in finance, public sector digital ID, leading biometric modalities, and controversial topics like facial recognition and privacy.
Sessions and speakers include:
- Ethiopia’s Biometric Road to National ID – with Yodahe Zemichael, Executive Director of NIDP Ethiopia
- The Next Steps For Mobile ID – with Geoff Slagle, President & Chief Business Development Officer, Scytáles, and FaceTec VP Operations for North America Jay Meier
- Lessons From Identity’s Financial Frontlines – with Money20/20 Editor-in-Chief Sanjib Kalita
- Digital ID in the Public Sector – with Socure’s Matt Thompson and Jordan Burris
- Architecture Matters: Who Decides Your Identity? – with Jay Meier, VP Operations North America, FaceTec
- Biometrics and Ethics in 2022 – with Frost & Sullivan’s Danielle VanZandt
- An expert presentation from FacePhi CEO Javier Mira
- IBIA Roundtable: The State of Biometrics and Identity in 2022 – with IBIA’s Robert Tappan. Paravision’s Benji Hutchinson, NEC’s Micah Willbrand, and IDEMIA’s Lisa Sullivan
- An opening keynote presentation with Year in Review analysis from Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence
More sessions and speakers will be announced in the coming days. Register now so you don’t miss a beat.
The 19th Annual FindBiometrics Year in Review Survey and Virtual Event is sponsored by:
More sponsors to be announced!