On February 16, 2022, starting at 11 AM Eastern, FindBiometrics will launch the highly anticipated 19th Annual Year in Review survey results at the first virtual Identity Summit of the year: a full day of dynamic conversations about biometrics in finance, public sector digital ID, leading biometric modalities, and controversial topics like facial recognition and privacy.
Sessions topics and speakers include:
- An opening by renowned industry analyst Maxine Most
- The state of the industry roundtable with IBIA Managing Director Robert Tappan
- The future of identity in finance with Money20/20’s Sanjib Kalita
- Ethics and biometrics with Frost & Sullivan analyst Danielle VanZandt
- Digital ID in the Public Sector with Socure’s Matt Thompson and Jordan Burris
- A special presentation from FacePhi CEO Javier Mira
- ‘You Are Who the Government Says You Are’ with FaceTec’s Jay Meier
More speakers and topics will be announced in the coming days.
This full day virtual event will serve as the stage for announcing the Year in Review Survey results. There is still time to contribute, and respondents will be entered into a draw for one of four $50 Amazon gift cards. Take the survey now:
The 19th Annual FindBiometrics Year in Review Survey and Virtual Event is sponsored by:
More sponsors to be announced!