Financial services are the frontier of biometrics and identity technology innovation. Payments, banking, remittance, and retail are the use cases that get people all across the globe using biometric authentication, selfie-based ID verification, and digital ID technologies. Now, with the steady march of digital transformation and the looming advent of web3, once again we turn to the financial sector to see the challenges and opportunities for identity at large.
On September 28, 2022, FindBiometrics and our premier partner Money20/20 presented a full day virtual event featuring keynotes, interviews, and panel discussions with industry experts who live at the intersection of identity and financial services, including:
- Nili Klenoff, Head of Authentication Solutions, Mastercard
- Sanjib Kalita, Editor in Chief, Money20/20
- Javier Mira, CEO, FacePhi
- Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence
- Omar Atta, CEO, Gulf Data International
- Vito Fabbrizio, Managing Director, Biometrics Business Unit, HID Global
- Doug Aley, CEO, Paravision
- Jay Meier, SVP Operations, FaceTec
- Dato Kavazi, CEO, Humanode
- Danielle VanZandt, Security Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
Continuing in the model of previous FindBiometrics Virtual Identity Summits, the September event featured two dedicated digital expo hall times breaking up a full schedule of expert sessions, selections of which can now be watched on-demand.
Use the following links to navigate between select on-demand sessions: