Identity is at the core of the modern workplace. Opening doors, protecting accounts, securing servers, improving customer service—everywhere you see a human element in business represents a potential application for biometrics and digital ID. Whether you are looking to ensure accountability for remote contract workers with ID verification, protect your business from known criminals on watchlists using facial recognition, or making hybrid work seamless with multimodal biometrics for login, the future of your business is brighter with biometrics.
On December 14, 2022, join FindBiometrics & Mobile ID World for the Enterprise Biometrics Identity Summit: a full day a full-day virtual event featuring keynotes, interviews, and panel discussions with industry experts who live at the intersection of identity and modern business.
Continuing in the model of previous FindBiometrics Virtual Identity Summits, the December event will feature two dedicated digital expo hall times breaking up a full schedule of expert sessions, including:
The Front Door and the Desktop: Identity and the Hybrid Workplace
This session brings together experts in biometrics and identity to illustrate how currently available solutions are protecting digital and physical assets in an age when the office is only one part of the hybrid work equation.
- Why you should implement biometric digital onboarding, logical access, and physical security.
- Confronting the overlap between IT and security departments.
- The best available technologies for your business’ identity needs.
- Tangible benefits of strong identity in the workplace.
Security, Surveillance, and Facial Recognition: Ethical Concerns of Biometric Security
Face-based biometric security can protect your buildings from bad actors while enabling easy and reliable access to facilities for authorized persons like staff and visitors. But the powerful underlying technologies that allow for this are complex and controversial. This panel conversation addresses the big questions about facial recognition in the enterprise:
- What are the privacy concerns around biometric surveillance?
- How can facial recognition be deployed in line with stringent privacy laws?
- What are the different types of facial recognition, and how do they affect user privacy?
- Why should you consider facial recognition despite the controversial buzz?
The Gig Economy and Biometric Verification
The identity verification market has exploded over the past two-and-a-half years, and for good reason: businesses need it! The digitization of services has made it harder than ever to know who you’re doing business with, from your clients to your remote employees. This roundtable session with leaders in identity verification and their customers will demonstrate how mobile identity verification using face biometrics and liveness technology can save your business form the fraud threats inherent in contract-dependent work.
- An overview of the fraud landscape as it relates to identity verification.
- The specific security and fraud risks associated with gig, contract-based, and remote work.
- The anatomy of an identity verification solution.
- How to choose the identity verification solution that’s right for you.
More to be announced…