Speakers have been announced for the FindBiometrics Travel & Hospitality Virtual Identity Summit, sponsored by Thales, FaceTec, NEC, Iris ID, and IDEMIA.
Travel is back! On May 18, 2022, starting at 11AM EDT, join FindBiometrics, Mobile ID World, and a cavalcade of identity industry experts for a full day of virtual keynotes, interviews, product demos, and panel discussions covering the full spectrum of the travel experience. With pandemic restrictions lifting all over the world, the travel industry is relying on biometrics and strong identity technologies to safely facilitate the passenger journey, not just from curb to gate, but from their keyboard to the best seats in the house.
Join the experts at the intersection of identity and travel, recreation, sports and entertainment, including:
- An opening keynote presentation from Nick van Straten, Program Director Biometrics, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- “Privacy, Identity, and the Big Game” –a panel discussion with “Data Diva” Debbie Reynolds and Wicket CEO Sanjay Sanjay Manandhar
- “Defending Against ID Fraud on Cruise Ships” – a fireside chat with Brightwell CPO Audrey Hall
- “Biometrics and the Evolution of Sports Entertainment” – a live interview with Troy Brown, Vice President, Stadium Operations, Cleveland Browns
- Keynotes from FaceTec’s Jay Meier, Thales’ Philippe Faure, and Iris ID’s Tim Meyerhoff
- A paradigm-shifting seminar from Acuity Market Intelligence’s Maxine Most
- “Air Travel’s Identity-Driven Digital Transformation” – a panel discussion featuring IDEMIA SVP of Travel and Transport Lisa Sullivan and a special guest from U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- “Safe Travels: Contactless Biometrics in Public Safety and Justice” –an interview between Iris ID Director Tim Meyerhoff and Gary Stroupe, Acting Deputy Section Chief of Biometric Services for FBI CJIS
- New research and analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Danielle VanZandt
The full day of expert sessions will conclude with an IBIA Roundtable featuring:
- John Bernard, Senior Principal, Travel and Transport, IDEMIA
- Jason Van Sice, Vice President of Aviation, NEC Corporation of America
- Philippe Faure, Head of Airport and Airline Biometric Solutions, Thales
- Mohammed Murad, Vice President, Iris ID
Reserve your seat now and discover the identity-driven world of travel and hospitality.
More speakers and session to be announced!