On September 27, 2023, the biometrics and identity conversation continues with our next full-day virtual event: “Around the World With Secure Identity.” Get ready for a day of interview-style sessions and keynote presentations with identity experts, curated to educate, motivate, and inform you about biometrics and digital ID across the most crucial market sectors including finance, healthcare, government, travel, and hospitality.
Sponsored by biometrics and identity leaders FaceTec, Jumio, Onfido, and HID Global, “Around the World With Secure Identity” will feature expert sessions on the identity industry’s most crucial topics. Join the brightest minds in biometrics and digital identity, including:
- Eva Velasquez, President & CEO, Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) – presenting the opening fireside chat on the dire consumer impact of fraud.
- Nick van Straten, Biometric Program Director, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines — providing an airline’s view on the role of digital identity in air travel.
- Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence – offering the latest insights from our ongoing Biometric Digital Identity Prism program.
- Simon Horswell, Fraud Specialist Manager & Expert Document Examiner, Onfido – speaking about the importance of biometrics in fighting today’s highly advanced fraud threats.
- Stuart Wells, Chief Technology Officer, Jumio – demonstrating what it takes to weed out AI generated deepfakes with biometrics and liveness detection.
- Jay Meier, Senior Vice President Operations North America, FaceTec – returning to show how biometrics are integral to the emerging identity infrastructure.
- Danielle VanZandt, Security Industry Manager, Frost & Sullivan – taking a global view of the biometrics market, highlighting the hottest applications by region.
Event more will be announced in the coming weeks, so reserve your seat today!
Platinum Event Sponsors:
Silver Event Sponsors: