The rise of digital society split our lives across the online/offline border, and the accelerating wave of digital transformation left users vulnerable to data breaches, new types of fraud, privacy violations, and a general lack of trust. Thankfully, technologies like IDEMIA Mobile ID are paving the way for a safer, more-convenient, and privacy-first future in which we don’t have to compromise between security, data privacy, and experience.
In this presentation FindBiometrics Editor in Chief Peter Counter digs deeper into what a mobile ID means for Americans – the technology, philosophy, and best practices of our converged physical and digital future. He is joined by an expert panel:
- Matt Thompson, SVP, Identity Solutions, Identity & Security, N.A., IDEMIA
- Tim Brown, Senior Director of Technology, Chief Technologist, North America, Digital Identity, IDEMIA
- Dan Dabrowski, Senior Director, Product Market Strategy & Partnerships – Civil Identity, IDEMIA
Watch this exclusive webinar to learn more about:
- The evolution from ID cards to mobile ID.
- The role of standards in rolling out mobile ID tech.
- IDEMIA’s innovative design concept “Identity on the Edge.”
- How mobile ID will affect work, travel, and other ID adjacent sectors.
- The future of mobile ID.