[UPDATE 11/16/2023: The November update to the 2023 Biometric Digital Identity Prism is now available. Changes to the report include:
- Anonybit has ascended to Luminary status in the Biometric ID Platform Prism Beam (watch the associated webinar for more details)
- authID has shifted positions and is now a Catalyst in the Biometric ID Platform Prism Beam
- The Web3 Prism Beam has been redefined as Distributed Identity Prism Beam
Download the full report for a full, up-to-date view of the Prism.]
The Biometric Digital Identity Prism Report is a market landscape framework from Acuity Market Intelligence and FindBiometrics. The aim of this ongoing research program is to help influencers and decision makers understand, innovate, and implement digital identity technologies. The full Biometric Digital Identity Prism Report, available to download below, features:
- Evolutionary trends influencing the biometric digital identity market.
- Strategic guidance for vendors seeking to capitalize on opportunities in the biometric identity space.
- Key differentiators to help plan a digital identity roadmap for your organization.
- The advanced Biometric Digital Identity Prism market landscape reference model.
- Assessments and profiles for vendors included on the Biometric Digital Identity Prism.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Prism is constantly evolving along with the biometric digital identity landscape. The evaluations presented here have been processed through independent research, industry surveys, and consultation with vendors, researchers, and analysts. If you do not see your company in the Prism and believe it should be, please fill out our Prism placement request form. If you see your company here and have questions about your evaluation or placement within the Prism, please contact the researchers at email@example.com with the subject “Prism Briefing.”