TECH5 is an international technology company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with branches in the US, Europe and ASIA, dedicated to the design, development, and distribution of biometrics-driven Identity Management solutions. The company was founded by a team of seasoned industry professionals, who have been innovating in the area of multi-modal biometric matching solutions for more than 20 years. The TECH5 market focus is on high scalability products built on the experience gained by the implementation of large deployments. TECH5 target markets include Government and Private sectors with products powering Civil ID, Private ID, Law Enforcement, as well as Authentication solutions that deliver Identity assurance for use cases such as eKYC when opening a Bank account, Utility contract or Telco subscription.
Facts about TECH5:
- Regional Sales offices in Switzerland, India and the US
- R&D teams in Europe and the US;
- Software Engineering in India and the US;
- 200,000+ transactions processed by TECH5 platforms every day;
- Three core technologies – fingerprint, face and iris recognition – fully developed in-house that drive TECH5 solutions and are ranked TOP TIER in NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology);
- 320+ million active identities managed by TECH5 platforms in projects worldwide.
TECH5 Key Products:
TECH5 ABIS multi-biometric identification engine for large scale identification projects. This platform delivers de-deduplication services as well as personal identification (1:N) through face, fingerprint, and iris recognition.
TECH5 MBAP multi-biometric authentication platform delivering face, fingerprint, and iris verification services (1:1).
TECH5 EagleEye is a real-time face recognition system for CCTV cameras and any type of video streams. It incorporates the top-notch machine-learning algorithms that recognize faces “on-the-go” in real-life conditions.
Learn more: www.tech5.ai