With over 5 billion subscribers, mobile now connects more than two-thirds of the world’s population. It is fueling innovation, revolutionising industries and spurring exciting new opportunities, across developed and developing markets. Underscoring our industry’s commitment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, mobile is providing lifelines to hope, reducing inequalities, preserving our world’s resources and changing lives. Mobile is creating a better future. Today.
This annual event provides a unique platform for business opportunities and relationship -building. Mobile World Congress includes over 2,300 exhibitors, showcasing the latest innovations; a world-class conference featuring inspiring keynotes and discussions; one of a kind networking opportunities; and the annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony, which recognises leading mobile solutions and initiatives around the world. In 2017, we hosted more than 108,000 professionals from 208 countries.
Join us 26 February–1 March 2018 to see how mobile is ‘Creating a Better Future’ in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona. Visit www.mobileworldcongress.com to learn more.
- With 18 years serving the security industry, SECON is the ‘MUST-ATTEND’ Exhibition
for accessing the fast growing Korea security market
- Over 45,000 + quality trade visitors and decision-makers from 20 + countries
encompassing Physical Security to Information Security
- Meet your existing and potential customers under one roof
about 40% visitors are the decision makers and C-level executives
- Outstanding business networking opportunities with qualified buyers
using Online Business Matching Platform and Buyer Invitation Programme
ISC West is THE largest security industry trade show in the U.S. At ISC West, you will have the chance to network with over 30,000 security professionals through New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- Working with SIA, ISC also features world class education to learn about every facet of the security industry. For more info on SIA Education@ISC click here
- Unmanned Security Expo, introduced in 2017, is an event within ISC West focusing on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Robotics & Vehicles (UGVs), and the various software and applications that support them.
- Connected Security Expo (CSE) moved to the ISC West Show Floor in 2017! As the digital and physical worlds collide, it is increasingly important for industry professionals to protect their organizations and clients from both physical and cyber threats. CSE provides holistic solutions for today’s connected organizations. To get the most out of your trip, Refer your IT Security Colleagues to the Show Here and attend as a buying team.
DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring. Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be
discussed by the innovators commercializing them.
Use code FINDBIO to save 20% when registering!
Money20/20 Europe is where the future of money is built. Bringing together the entire financial services industry for three days, ideas are created, partnerships are formed and future trends are imagined.
Here are some highlights from our 2017 event, including some of the most mentioned brands and topics which led to 26K total social posts, 35 million impressions and 150+ brand announcements.