The Payments Summit is the premier industry event covering all things payments, including FinTech, EMV chip technology, mobile wallets, NFC, contactless, open transit systems and more. Attend the 11th annual Payments Summit and get the latest on all of these exciting technologies and the many business opportunities they can unlock.
2018 will mark the third time that the Secure Technology Alliance and the International Card Manufacturing Association (ICMA) are co-locating events, giving attendees a broader perspective from the core manufacturing and personalization of a card, to the rapid evolution in secure payments. 2018 also brings together membership from the U.S. Payments Forum, resulting in the most comprehensive gathering of card and payments professionals than ever before!
Identity Management Symposium
Defense Strategies Institute’s 5th Annual Identity Management Symposium will focus on the recent challenges, solutions and innovations for identity management practices and biometrics solutions across the DoD and Federal IT ecosystems. With a keen focus on access management, this symposium will also provide updates on the biometrics initiatives and identity management technologies that improve the efficiency and security of Government Organizations, to include national security.
When: April 4-5, 2018
Where: The Mary M Gates Learning Center, Alexandria, VA
- The 2018 Identity Management Symposium will provide a forum for members of the DoD, DHS, Federal Government, Private Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the latest updates from key organizations involved in advancing identity and access management practices and biometric solutions that enhance National defense and security capabilities.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Identity Management and Biometrics communities, as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
ISC West is THE largest security industry trade show in the U.S. At ISC West, you will have the chance to network with over 30,000 security professionals through New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- Working with SIA, ISC also features world class education to learn about every facet of the security industry. For more info on SIA Education@ISC click here
- Unmanned Security Expo, introduced in 2017, is an event within ISC West focusing on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Robotics & Vehicles (UGVs), and the various software and applications that support them.
- Connected Security Expo (CSE) moved to the ISC West Show Floor in 2017! As the digital and physical worlds collide, it is increasingly important for industry professionals to protect their organizations and clients from both physical and cyber threats. CSE provides holistic solutions for today’s connected organizations. To get the most out of your trip, Refer your IT Security Colleagues to the Show Here and attend as a buying team.
Digital Banking and Security Conference will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan on 17-18th of April 2018 with the collaboration with some Authorized Bodies of CIS region. Among attenders there are Central Banks and the major associations of this region and global leading companies involving Microsoft, VISA, SWIFT, Oracle, UnionPay, PayPal and many others.
The conference is part of the work to be done to improve the regulatory mechanism for accelerating digital transformation of banks, based on the Action Plan of the Strategic Road Map on the development of financial services in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
You can find more information on official website of the conference.
Join industry leaders, innovators and challengers at Canada’s largest payments conference.
The 2018 SUMMIT is the forum to connect the payments ecosystem, offering a broad spectrum of topics that influence payments in Canada and around the world. Canada is undergoing a massive transformation of its payments infrastructure. The SUMMIT is the ideal meeting point for the payments community to come together to understand the future-state of payments, where Canada fits in the global ecosystem, and how this transformation will impact us as a nation, as an industry and as individuals.
Don’t miss the Third Annual Cyber Investing Summit Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 in New York’s Financial District. Explore the financial opportunities, trends, and strategies in the rapidly growing cybersecurity industry.
Network with key influencers in the cybersecurity and financial industries. Attendees include venture capitalists, private equity managers, CISOs, publicly traded companies, privately held firms, startups, financial analysts, institutional and retail investors, and government experts.
Momentum Cyber Chairman and Former FireEye & McAfee CEO Dave DeWalt will deliver the keynote address. Leading cybersecurity investors, experts, and analysts will discuss sector investment strategies, market growth forecasts, funding for startups, merger and acquisition activity, equity valuations, and industry partnership opportunities.
The annual Cybersecurity 500 list of the most innovative cybersecurity companies will also be announced at the Cyber Investing Summit.
The full speaker lineup, agenda and sponsors can be found at www.cyberinvestingsummit.com.
Find Biometrics readers will receive a $15 discount when registering here with promo code: CISFBIO18
DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring. Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be
discussed by the innovators commercializing them.
Use code FINDBIO to save 20% when registering!
GSMA Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security informs security leaders how to protect their networks from evolving cyber threats. Senior security leaders will learn how to minimise security risks while discovering how to leverage security as a strategic tool to reduce costs, deliver value and become a more resilient business, and how this secured data can impact lives around the world.
A combination of keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive workshops and in-depth case studies address key topics including GDPR, IoT security, data privacy, fraud and revenue assurance, policy & regulation, and more.
Join us at Mobile 360 – Privacy & Security in The Hague, The Netherlands on 30-31 May 2018. Register to attend at www.mobile360series.com/privacy-security.
Money20/20 Europe is where the future of money is built. Bringing together the entire financial services industry for three days, ideas are created, partnerships are formed and future trends are imagined.
Here are some highlights from our 2017 event, including some of the most mentioned brands and topics which led to 26K total social posts, 35 million impressions and 150+ brand announcements.