On May 17, 2023, the biometrics and identity conversation started at “The Road Ahead for Biometrics and Digital ID” continues with our next full-day virtual event: “Biometrics and Mobile ID on the Innovation Highway.” Get ready for a day of interview-style sessions with identity experts, curated to educate, motivate, and inform you about biometrics and digital ID across the most crucial market sectors including finance, healthcare, government, travel, and hospitality.
Sponsored by biometrics and identity leaders FaceTec, Jumio, Onfido, and HID Global, “Biometrics and Mobile ID on the Innovation Highway” will feature expert sessions on the identity industry’s most crucial topics with a speaker lineup including:
- Maria Vachino, VP of Assurance for the Kantara Initiative, on the crucial importance of standards testing for trusted identity.
- David Kelts, Director of Mobile Product Development at GET Group NA, on how mobile drivers licenses are transforming the identity ecosystem.
- Arun Vemury, Senior Advisor, Biometric and Identity Technology Center, DHS, on the reality versus the expectation of biometric technologies in airports and on mobile.
- Dr. Joseph Atick, Executive Chairman, ID4Africa, on the path toward a public digital identity infrastructure in Africa.
- Debbie Reynolds, CEO and Chief Privacy Officer, Debbie Reynolds Consulting, on the new face of the identity privacy landscape.
- Alix Melchy, VP of AI at Jumio, on biometrics, bias, and creating a fair authentication ecosystem.
- Danielle VanZandt, Security Industry Manager at Frost & Sullivan, on the evolution of computer vision technology and its privacy implications.
- Therese Stowell, VP of Product Management at Onfido, on the latest biometric innovations protecting us from the growing threat of AI-enhanced fraud.
- Jay Meier, VP Operations at FaceTec, on the threat of transferable identity credentials.
- Maxine Most, Principal at Acuity Market Intelligence, on the developments in the Biometric Digital Identity Prism.
- Mike Cook, VP of Fraud for Socure, on how to stay safe in the era of dark web marketplaces.
- …and more to be announced in the coming weeks!
This event has concluded. But don’t worry, the Virtual Identity Summit returns in September!
Platinum Event Sponsors:
Silver Event Sponsors: