The use of biometric technology is currently on the rise and our conference will help you understand all potential pitfalls as well as benefits of using biometrics. Download the preliminary agenda to get a first hand look on what will be addressed at this year’s summit.
The IEEE Eighth International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications, and Systems (BTAS 2016), a continuation of the highly successful BTAS conference series started in 2007, will be held in the September 6 – 9, 2016 time period in Niagara Falls, Buffalo, New York (USA). BTAS 2016 is a premier research conference focused on all aspects of biometrics. It is intended to have a broad scope, including advances in fundamental signal processing, image processing, pattern recognition, and statistical and mathematical techniques relevant to biometrics.
Areas of coverage include biometrics based on voice, fingerprint, iris, periocular, face, handwriting, gait and other modalities, as well as multi-modal biometrics and new biometrics based on novel sensing technologies. Submissions will be rigorously reviewed, and should clearly make the case for a documented improvement over existing state-of-art. Experimental results for contributions in established areas such as voice, face, iris, fingerprint, and gait are encouraged to use the largest and most challenging existing publicly available datasets.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to: Face, Periocular, Multibiometrics, Template protection, Law enforcement, Gait and gesture, Soft biometrics, Template selection and update, Protocol and benchmarking, Finance, Iris, Databases, Smart-cards, Large-scale Identification, Anti-spoofing, Border control, Social impact, Palmprints, Confidence interval estimation, Ear, Fingerprint, Forensics, Healthcare, Civil Registry, Access control, Mobile biometrics, Entertainment, Performance modeling and prediction, and Usability studies.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™, the largest wireless event in America, announced features planned for its Sept. 7-9, 2016 trade show and conference at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., USA. The show floor will transform into a Smart City with approximately 1,000 companies exhibiting products and services for mobile-first businesses and connected consumers. A projected 30,000 technology and business professionals will visit targeted zones, interact with Smart Experiences and engage in product demonstrations, educational sessions and networking opportunities on advancements in 5G, industrial and consumer Internet of Things (IoT), enterprise, media content and retail.
“CTIA Super Mobility is the best opportunity for industry veterans and new entrants alike to see the latest devices and next-generation technologies. By turning our show floor into a Smart City, attendees will experience how we’ll benefit from seamless wireless connectivity,” said Meredith Attwell Baker, President and CEO of CTIA.
To help visitors quickly and easily navigate the 300,000 square foot show floor, CTIA’s Smart City will be organized into designated zones, including:
• Connected Life + Technology Zone will feature devices, services and applications that connect consumers and communities. The Drone Airfield will include air shows demonstrating the latest drone devices and UAS prototypes. This area will also host the Startup Lab, a pavilion designed to connect inventors, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
• Enterprise + Industrial IoT Zone will focus on technology solutions to keep data secure and businesses efficient for privacy, cloud, virtualization and M2M/IIoT. At the Connected Car Lot Smart Experience, visitors will get an up-close view of the cars, entertainment platforms and safety features driving advances in transportation.
• Innovation Zone will spotlight what’s new and what’s next in mobile. The 5G Launchpad Smart Experience will give attendees the chance to explore emerging concepts and use cases for next-generation network technologies, while the AR/VR Arcade Smart Experience will be filled with cutting-edge augmented and virtual reality gear, devices, content and games. The Smart Home Experience will showcase leading-edge consumer electronics, appliances, entertainment, energy controls and home improvements.
• Retail Zone will feature mobile products and services that help meet consumer demand and make the retail ecosystem more profitable, from repair solutions and payment technologies to hardware and accessories. The Smart Retail Store Experience will enable shoppers to check out CE products while learning how sellers can increase revenues and customer interactions with point-of-sale solutions, beacons and inventory controls.
• Tower & Small Cell Summit Zone will include hundreds of vendors dedicated to helping cell-site professionals build new channels and maximize their investments in wireless transmission services, systems and infrastructure.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will also offer more than 200 hours of educational opportunities through keynotes, educational tracks, show floor programs and partner events. Attendees will hear and discuss the latest intelligence on mobile business strategies, consumer trends, industry developments and policies impacting the $1 trillion wireless industry.
2016 keynote speakers include:
• Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations
• Peter Chernin, CEO, The Chernin Group
• Rajeev Suri, president and CEO, Nokia
• John Stratton, EVP and president of operations, Verizon
• Tom Wheeler, chairman, Federal Communications Commission
• Meredith Attwell Baker, president and CEO, CTIA
2016 Mobile Intelligence Conference tracks include:
• Everything Intelligent: Taking the Networks to 5G
• Everything Connected: Smart City + Smart Consumer
• Everything Enterprise: 5G Use Cases
• Everything Policy: How Washington Shapes Mobile
Intelligent Assistance technologies have redefined customer experience, self-service and contact center operations by bringing Bots, Natural Language Understanding and the beginnings of Conversational Commerce.
Opus Research invites you to join us in San Francisco (September 12-13, 2016) at the Intelligent Assistants Conference and Intelligent Authentication Conference as we:
- Define the new IA and IAuth ecosystems – integrating existing IVR, CRM, Knowledge Management and Business Process Optimization with bots, messaging platforms and mobile e-commerce infrastructure
- Transform organizations and operations – as the CEO, COO, CMO, CTO, CSO and CXO are all involved in defining and implementing IA solutions.
- Highlight real-world implementations – spanning financial services, travel & hospitality, media & communications, healthcare, government and others
- Identify challenges and opportunities – how big brands fight disintermediation and support customer efforts to command their own destinies in their own words
Of special interest in panels and keynotes: “The Botsplosion: How brands can leverage messaging platforms and bots” and also “The CRM-to-IA Roadmap: How to leverage existing resources to support real-time, natural language self-service”
1,200 Professionals • 21 Countries • 50+ Sessions
55 Government Organizations • 75 Industry Exhibitors
The Global Identity Summit (GIS) is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community. GIS is held annually and is designed to:
- Promote a comprehensive understanding of current capabilities, pending needs, market trends, and future directions of both the federal government and the entire identity community.
- Initiate and advance public-private and cross-discipline collaboration necessary for the continued advancement and appropriate application of identity and access management disciplines across all mission spaces.
The Global Identity Summit provides an immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government, private sector, and academia can dedicate three continuous days to strategic planning, information sharing, needs analysis, collaboration, and relationship building. GIS venues are chosen to support this environment (rather than drive-by participation), and enable concurrent presentation tracks, workshops, exhibition space, dining, and private events.
The 2016 GIS will be more focused than ever on the community’s future, and the expanded role the private sector can support and share in mission success. The Planning Committee has designed this year’s event so that it provides an assessment of the current state of government and private-sector programs and challenges, generates public-private consensus on items that are most critical to this community’s future, and pairs solution providers with stakeholders in order to improve the posture of identity management in the US, and around the globe. The shifting drivers within our community, new threats and trends, and an impending presidential administration change makes the next 12 months critical for joint planning. Participants at the 2016 Global Identity Summit will be able to share their experiences and insights as the community deliberates on the current state of identity and plans a path forward for the global identity community.
The Smart Wearable Technologies Summit will take place on 22-23 September in Barcelona, Spain. This summit will address the big themes and innovations taking place in wearable technology and connected devices. This summit is an ideal platform for C-Level executives, Senior IT experts, Industry leaders, Distributors, Retailers, Investors, Start ups and Developers to to present their strategy, latest product announcements and vision for a wearable & connected future. Exchange knowledge and informative insights with leading experts and discuss current landscape for wearables and where they are headed. The purpose of the conference is to create a perfect atmosphere conducive to developing strategies for future success and achieving real results, while encouraging active networking!
World e-ID and Cybersecurity gathers yearly e-ID and information security experts from Government and Industry to advance secure identification and trusted online services. In a context of rising cyber threats, identity theft, illegal immigration, terrorism, etc., this12th edition will address 3 core topics: next-generation e-ID documents, Digital Identity & Authentication and Cybersecurity strategies. 80 speakers will put new identity technologies in perspective through country case studies and outlooks of standards and policies evolution worldwide. 450 project managers, government reps and technology experts will join in to see new perspectives and opportunities, develop best practices, build international cooperations, etc. They will also benefit from Smart Security Week parallel conferences, exhibition and innovation activities gathering 1000 security professionals overall.
Conference online: http://www.worlde-idandcybersecurity.com
The Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience conference will deliver discussion and thought provoking presentations on many of the serious critical infrastructure protection, management, security and cyber security issues and challenges facing the industry.
• High level conference with leading industry speakers and professionals
• Learn from experiences and challenges from the infrastructure and security companies, agencies and commercial organisations
• Gain insight into national and regional policy and security developments in relation to CIP
• Constructive debate, educational opportunities and cooperation advocacy
• Share ideas and facilitate in valuable inter-departmental, government and agency cooperation
• Exhibition showcasing leading technologies and products
• Networking events and opportunities
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Asia will attract:
• National government agencies responsible for national security and emergency/contingency planning
• Police and Security Agencies
• Emergency Services
• Local Government
• Facilities Managers – Nuclear, Power, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Telecommunications, Banking and Financial, ISP’s, water supply
• IT, Cyber Security and Information Managers
• Port Security Managers
• Airport Security Managers
• Transport Security Managers
• Event Security Managers
• Civil Engineers
• Border Officials
Come to Europe’s largest stand-alone biometrics event
Biometrics 2016 provides practical and authoritative advice and solutions on using the right biometric technology for managing identity and increasing efficiency within government and commercial / financial applications and will help you to understand all the issues you need to consider with implementing a biometrics programme.
The comprehensive and topical three-day programme, compiled by the Biometrics Institute, brings together more than 65 exceptional speakers from many different industries to share insight, stimulate innovative thinking and provide practical solutions for identity management.
Topics include the social implications of using biometrics – including privacy and data protection.
The associated exhibition (19-20 October) is host to the leading providers of biometrics technology and services and is free to attend. A series of free seminars provide a useful introduction to those new to biometrics.
For full details visit the event website. www.biometricsandidentity.com
Border Management & Technologies Summit
Asian nations have been developing their borders significantly in the past few years. Many Asian airports now have the latest biometric and passenger naming systems available, however, many nations are still catching up, and with more passengers flying through Asian nation’s development on their borders is critical.
We are pleased to bring our successful Border Management & Technologies Summit to Asia. Our event will focus on the current border management systems in place across Asia-Pacific. Many countries in Asia have separate borders from the mainland, such as islands, which makes it harder to manage the borders.
The maritime environment in Asia is critical and many countries rely on fisheries to generate their country’s GDP. With this in mind surveillance of the maritime domain is an important aspect of border security in Asia. Our event will focus on the challenges of managing coastal borders and tracking migration through the maritime domain.
Border Management & Technologies Summit Asia will also discuss the development of Integrated Border Management (IBM) systems in Asia and review the capabilities of a number of nations in Asia.
To take part in our international event either as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or as a delegate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1582 346 706