On 2-4 June 2015, the National Identification Authority (NIDA) of the Ministry of Home Affairs of Tanzania, together with APSCA and the Identity Counsel International will host the 1st Government Forum on Electronic Identity in Africa, in Dar es Salaam, Tanazania. The theme is “How National eID can Support Social and Economic Development”.
This inaugural event under ID4Africa will focus on digital identity (eID) and its applications for driving socio-economic development in Africa; providing a comprehensive platform of exchange for identity authorities and users, international development agencies, solution providers, domain experts and all other industry stakeholders. The forum will bring together government agencies that issue national electronic identity cards, manage population registers, work with citizens’ electronic identities and facilitate the delivery of eGovernment services and benefits to citizens. Registration is FREE for government agencies and international organisations.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website. Follow us on Twitter at @ID4Africa.
Learn more at: http://www.id4africaforum.com/index.html
The UK’s largest and premier gathering for the discussion and deployment of Identity and Access Management across government and large enterprise organizations.
Today’s connected enterprise allows little room for complacency in securing entry points and data assets. Globally the IAM landscape is set to grow from just over $5 billion in 2013 $10.39 billion by 2018 as organizations are ever-pressed to define secure access control and what users with certain devices can and cannot do on the corporate network. The IAM sector is poised for major growth as businesses of all sizes look to develop strategies that are aligned to the needs of their business but also consider people, processes and technology issues.
Learn more at: http://www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/idm/
Our 2014 event had over 25,000 business and consumer attendees, as well as an incredible conference, an innovative exhibition, and an impressive line-up of Partner Programmes. MWC Shanghai 2015 will be even bigger and better, so plan to join us on 15-17 July 2015 for:
- A massive technology exhibition, featuring 250+ exhibitors, including Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell, China Mobile, Huawei, LeTV, Mozilla, Nokia, NTT Docomo, Visa, SK Telecom, Visa, ZTE and more!
- A world-class thought-leadership conference with engaging keynote speakers and compelling panel sessions
- Incredible C-Level networking opportunities
- Specialty expo zones and pavilions devoted to Mobile Gaming, i-Accessories, Devices, Apps, emerging start-ups and more!
Learn more at: http://www.mwcshanghai.com/
The Premier Global Event for Biometrics and Identity Management
1,800 Professionals • 30 Countries • 50+ Sessions • 100 Exhibitors
The Global Identity Summit is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community each year and is designed to:
- Promote a high-level understanding of current capabilities, pending needs, and future directions of both the federal government and the identity community.
- Initiate and advance public-private and cross-discipline collaboration necessary for the continued advancement and appropriate application of identity capabilities.
- The Global Identity Summit provides an immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government and the private sector can dedicate three continuous days to information sharing and collaboration building. Summit locations are chosen to support this environment (rather than drive-by participation), and its venues enable concurrent presentation tracks, workshops, exhibition space, dining, and private events.
- Federal government participants and private-sector user participants are able to provide the identity community insight into their current activities and future plans, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are able to receive feedback as well as gain hands-on experience with current technologies and insight into the community’s activities and plans.
- Technology providers are able to provide hands-on demonstrations of their latest technologies to federal and private-sector users, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and future technological advancements.
- System integrators are able to demonstrate their capabilities and inform the community about integration best practices and implementation issues, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and new capabilities that can be integrated into complex systems.
- Researchers and academia are able to highlight recent advancements to technology providers and inform federal research sponsors and private-sector investors on areas that require future attention. They are also able to learn about capability gaps and funding priorities.
As the industry’s primetime conference and trade show, Money20/20 delivers the biggest scale, best audience and most engaging event. Money20/20 is the largest global event focused on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology.
With 10,000+ attendees, including more than 1,000 CEOs, from 3,000 companies and 75 countries, expected at our 2015 U.S. event, Money20/20 is critical to realizing the vision of disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money.
WE’RE THE WIDELY ACKNOWLEDGED INDUSTRY-STANDARD PLATFORM FOR YOU TO:
- Raise Brand Awareness
- Develop Partnerships
- Launch New Products or Companies
- Make Major Announcements
- Fundraise or Source Investments
- Learn about the Latest and Most Impactful Disruptions