Our 2014 event had over 25,000 business and consumer attendees, as well as an incredible conference, an innovative exhibition, and an impressive line-up of Partner Programmes. MWC Shanghai 2015 will be even bigger and better, so plan to join us on 15-17 July 2015 for:
- A massive technology exhibition, featuring 250+ exhibitors, including Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell, China Mobile, Huawei, LeTV, Mozilla, Nokia, NTT Docomo, Visa, SK Telecom, Visa, ZTE and more!
- A world-class thought-leadership conference with engaging keynote speakers and compelling panel sessions
- Incredible C-Level networking opportunities
- Specialty expo zones and pavilions devoted to Mobile Gaming, i-Accessories, Devices, Apps, emerging start-ups and more!
Learn more at: http://www.mwcshanghai.com/
Borderpol’s purpose is to support border agencies worldwide to develop fast, safe and secure borders. Perhaps the greatest threat our agency leaders have to better borders is terrorist travel. ISIS is desperate to move foreign nationals into its fold and presenting new and ever-evolving tactics that border agencies and the supporting tech sector need to harness to help curtail the travel. We have world support from the public and private sector for the most cutting edge, helpful and on-point international meeting on the subject.
This event is organized by BORDERPOL North Americas Director and former 9/11 Commission border counsel Janice Kephart, also founder and CEO of the Secure Identity & Biometrics Association (SIBA).
Learn more at: http://www.borderpolamericas.com/
The Premier Global Event for Biometrics and Identity Management
1,800 Professionals • 30 Countries • 50+ Sessions • 100 Exhibitors
The Global Identity Summit is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community each year and is designed to:
- Promote a high-level understanding of current capabilities, pending needs, and future directions of both the federal government and the identity community.
- Initiate and advance public-private and cross-discipline collaboration necessary for the continued advancement and appropriate application of identity capabilities.
- The Global Identity Summit provides an immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government and the private sector can dedicate three continuous days to information sharing and collaboration building. Summit locations are chosen to support this environment (rather than drive-by participation), and its venues enable concurrent presentation tracks, workshops, exhibition space, dining, and private events.
- Federal government participants and private-sector user participants are able to provide the identity community insight into their current activities and future plans, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are able to receive feedback as well as gain hands-on experience with current technologies and insight into the community’s activities and plans.
- Technology providers are able to provide hands-on demonstrations of their latest technologies to federal and private-sector users, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and future technological advancements.
- System integrators are able to demonstrate their capabilities and inform the community about integration best practices and implementation issues, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and new capabilities that can be integrated into complex systems.
- Researchers and academia are able to highlight recent advancements to technology providers and inform federal research sponsors and private-sector investors on areas that require future attention. They are also able to learn about capability gaps and funding priorities.
Learn more at: http://events.jspargo.com/id15/Public/Enter.aspx
America’s Customer Festival started out as a loyalty-focused event back in 2011 in Las Vegas, NV. Since then, we have evolved along with the industry to cover the entire customer journey – with a special focus on loyalty strategies, CRM solutions, data analytics tools, payment technologies, engagement, and experience.
The American market has always set the standards of customer experiences, but it has become harder and harder for companies to deal with their clients holistically and follow the pace of their ever-changing preferences. The rise of new channels of engagement, smart technologies, data analytics, and the need for convenient services are now mandatory fields for B2C organizations that truly want to be centered in their customer.
2015 will mark a move of the event to New York City for a one-day conference attended by 350+ representatives from retail, airlines, banks, telco and hospitality. We’re making it convenient for C-Level executives from those organizations to be gathered for a full day of strategic content and high level networking in the Mecca of customer- centered businesses.
By participating you can create your own agenda across the following topic areas:
No other conference covers all these areas at once, which means that this is the only event integrating the strategies across the entire customer journey. And that’s why organizations who truly want to optimize their customer-centric strategies must attend America’s Customer Festival.
2015 Speakers include:
•Perrin Lawrence, Social Media Strategy, The New York Times
•Darryl Speech, Chief Customer Officer, Greystone & Co.
•Jessica Joines, Chief Marketing Officer, Rakuten Marketing
•Rachel McCarthy, VP or Inflight Experience, JetBlue Airways
•Jereme Holiman, Co-Founder, UrbanStems
•Nick Rellas, Co-Founder and CEO, Drizly
•Scott Sokoloff, Chief Data Officer, OrderUp
•Emilia Brad, VP, Global Enterprise & Education Client Services, Rosetta Stone
•Danny Kalish, Founder and CTO, Idomoo
•Dylan Walker, New Products and Innovation Lead, Barclays
•Sarah Butterfass, Vice President, Loyalty, Orbitz
•Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, Jet.com
•Neal Zamore, VP Consumer Marketing, Avis Budget Group
•Michael Marino, VP Customer Loyalty, Caesars Entertainment
•Wonny Lee, Head of Digital, Greats
Now in its 10th year, Homeland Security Week will bring together top homeland security leaders from both government and industry alike to discuss requirements, advancements, critical issues, and vulnerabilities within national security. Don’t miss 3 days of interactive seminars and roundtable sessions led by 45+ expert speakers on topics covering border/maritime security, biometrics, cybersecurity, emergency management and rapid response.
Hear from Homeland Security leaders including:
– Michael Fisher, Chief, U.S Border Patrol
– Joseph Demarest, Assistant Director Cyber Division, FBI
– Randolph Alles, Assistant Commissioner Office of Air and Marine, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
– Rafael J. Garcia, Assistant Director Intelligence Directorate, FBI
– Special Agent David Marwell, Director Joint Task Force – Investigations, Southern Border and Approaches, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
– Robert Novy, Deputy Assistant Director Investigations – Cyber, U.S. Secret Service
– And many more
As the industry’s primetime conference and trade show, Money20/20 delivers the biggest scale, best audience and most engaging event. Money20/20 is the largest global event focused on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology.
With 10,000+ attendees, including more than 1,000 CEOs, from 3,000 companies and 75 countries, expected at our 2015 U.S. event, Money20/20 is critical to realizing the vision of disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money.
WE’RE THE WIDELY ACKNOWLEDGED INDUSTRY-STANDARD PLATFORM FOR YOU TO:
- Raise Brand Awareness
- Develop Partnerships
- Launch New Products or Companies
- Make Major Announcements
- Fundraise or Source Investments
- Learn about the Latest and Most Impactful Disruptions
The International Exhibition for National Security and Resilience ISNR Abu Dhabi is the region’s foremost platform dedicated to homeland security, safety and national resilience. Presented in partnership with the UAE Ministry of Interior. The seventh edition will be more comprehensive than ever before, creating an all-encompassing platform for visitors by featuring 2 exhibitions including, Infosecurity Middle East & Emergency Response and Disaster Prevention located exhibitions – Firefighting Middle East and Occupational Safety and Health Middle East.
Learn more at: http://isnrabudhabi.com/
Welcome to an entirely new, world-class experience for European innovators. A Eurocentric catalyst for the growth and development of a Payments & Financial Services Ecosystem increasingly defined by disruptive innovations in ‘anytime, anywhere’ connected commerce.
We’re focused on the opportunities and challenges facing the European payments and Financial Services industry critical to realizing new and disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money.
To learn more: https://www.money2020europe.com/