On Wednesday, April 24, FindBiometrics and our premier partner ISC West presented “Enterprise Biometrics In the Era of the Data Breach” – an hour-long live presentation about the importance of embracing strong authentication and identity management in today’s connected business landscape. An industry overview and discussion of security trends presented by FindBiometrics Managing Editor Peter Counter and ISC West organizer Will Wise, GVP for Reed Exhibitions’ Security Events Portfolio, set the stage for an engaging and educational panel discussion with Gary Jones, VP of Biometric Access & Time Solutions at IDEMIA, and Rob Douglas, CEO of BioConnect.
Watch the webinar recording above to learn:
- The common element in recent high profile data breaches
- How biometrics can protect businesses and consumers while providing best-in-class user experience
- The major trends in enterprise biometrics and how to take advantage of them
- The role of biometrics in the convergence of information and physical security
- How to address today’s big security challenges with biometrics
- What steps you can take to secure your business in that age of the data breach