Watch a dynamic conversation on the state of biometrics and identity in the security industry with special guest speakers Jake Parker, Senior Director of Government Relations, SIA and Jay Meier, Vice President North American Operations, FaceTec.
ISC West 2022 – the world’s premier security conference – was packed with a record-breaking 20,000 security industry professionals and nearly 12,000 dealers, installers, integrators, end users and consultant attendees. But that’s not all: more than ever before, biometrics were taking the spotlight, with major integrators and innovative startups focusing on fingerprint, iris and face recognition to solve for security’s most crucial component: identity.
While biometrics are gaining traction in the converged security space, emerging legislation and negative public perception based on high profile controversies have built up a persistent stigma for biometric security solutions. On June 1, 2022, FindBiometrics, the Security Industry Association (SIA), and FaceTec teamed up for a live webinar presentation breaking down the big issues in biometric security with the aim of drawing a path forward for privacy-enhancing biometrics in enterprises of all sizes. That webinar is now available on-demand.
Webinar topics include:
- Identity and biometric highlights from ISC West 2022 & SIA GovSummit
- What biometric legislation means for enterprises and security professionals
- How to deploy biometrics in line with major privacy acts like Illinois’ BIPA
- The need for new testing frameworks that reflect evolving biometrics technologies
- Where biometrics are most needed in the modern world
- What’s next for security if biometrics is done right
FindBiometrics Members can watch the full recording of ‘The Way Forward For Biometrics’ right here: