iProov is the world leader in liveness detection and Genuine Presence Assurance™. Governments, banks and other enterprises globally use iProov’s multi-dimensional biometric face authentication to verify that an online individual is the right person, a real person and that they are authenticating right now.
- High completion rates
- An effortless, passive user experience
- The highest levels of security to protect against fraud
- Inclusivity – can be used by any age or ethnicity across devices and platforms
- Scalability and resilience that are globally proven
- Excellent relationships with customers and partners
iProov’s patented technologies include:
- Genuine Presence Assurance™, which delivers the highest levels of security with maximum simplicity. iProov’s unique one-time biometric and active threat monitoring through the iProov Security Operations Centre (iSOC) provide maximum protection against the evolving threat landscape, detecting sophisticated digital injection attacks as well as presentation attacks.
- Liveness Assurance™, which provides simple, passive authentication for a wide range of lower-risk scenarios.
Used for effortless onboarding, authentication and identity recovery, iProov technology is being used by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the UK National Health Service (NHS), the Australian Taxation Office, GovTech Singapore, Rabobank, ING, and others.
Launched in 2013, iProov has won numerous industry awards and was recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020. iProov has offices in the UK and Catonsville, MD.
- Why Partner with iProov for Liveness and Genuine Presence Assurance?
- Biometric Authentication for Dummies
- Case Studies in Government Digital Identity
- Biometrics for Business – How Santander, Metro Bank and Australia Post are Using Biometrics for Online Verification
- Online Banking in America: How 20 of America’s Top Banks Are Balancing Security with Usability for Onboarding
- Digital Identity in the USA: What Do Americans Want from the DMV?
- The End of the Password: Why Biometric Authentication Delivers the Security and Usability to Meet the Demands of the Digital World
- The Threat of Deepfakes