The aviation space is transforming rapidly, and digital identity technology is taking flight. NEC is an innovator in this space, with an established market presence, proven expertise, and the essential technology required to facilitate frictionless passenger journeys. In its latest white paper, NEC lays out the case for investing in digital ID technologies for aviation, drawing on the latest market research from FindBiometrics and Acuity Market Intelligence to present a vision of air travel’s bright, identity-first future.
Download “Investing in Aviation’s Identity-First Future” to discover:
- The passenger demands that are transforming the air travel experience.
- New global market forecasts for aviation biometric digital ID from Acuity Market Intelligence and FindBiometrics, including market size and regional growth rates.
- The Biometric Digital ID Prism by Acuity and FindBiometrics— a vision of the evolving identity landscape, presented in the context of air travel.
- Evolutionary trends driving the adoption of identity technologies including biometrics, identity verification, and artificial intelligence.
- How to invest in the identity-first future of air travel.
Download “Investing in Aviation’s Identity-First Future” by filling out the form below: