Mobile Revolution 2.0: Biometrics, Smartphones & IoT
Mobile biometrics are a mainstream technology. The latest research from Acuity Market Intelligence shows that the number of smartphone models featuring biometric technology rose over the past year from 52 to 197—almost quadrupling in size. We use biometrics to protect our financial transactions, lock our mobile devices, and prove who we are when we use our most critical apps. But the mobile revolution is not over yet. Mobile technology in government, enterprise and consumer markets is now evolving in step with the most innovative identity management and strong authentication solutions and standards, changing the way we think of trust, accountability, security and convenience.
Join FindBiometrics President Peter O’Neill, Acuity Principal Maxine Most, and our panel of industry experts on Friday, March 18, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT for an exclusive webinar event and be on the ground floor for the discussions shaping the way we think and talk about biometrics and mobile identity.
What you can expect to learn from this webinar event:
– The latest mobile biometrics news and trends FindBiometrics observed when covering Mobile World Congress 2016 from the ground floor in Barcelona, Spain.
– What is the role of biometrics and identity management in the next generation of mobility, including Internet of Things and wearables?
– Now that smartphone biometrics are officially mainstream, what are the major challenges in mobile identity tech?
– How is the increasingly wide range of available biometric modalities evolving the consumer biometrics landscape?
– Now that mobile payments have made biometrics essential in mobility what is the next killer application for biometric tech in the mobile sphere?