Behavioral Biometrics Month at FindBiometrics culminated with an expert webinar on Wednesday, April 26. The presentation, moderated by FindBiometrics President Peter O’Neill, starts with the latest market research from Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence, providing an overview of the current behavioral biometrics market. Most is then joined by Ryan Wilk, Vice President, Customer Success, NuData Security, and Zohar Elnekave, Solution Specialist, BioCatch, for a panel discussion getting to the heart of this most exciting biometric modality.
Watch the webinar recording of Continuous Identity: Why Behavioral Biometrics Are Going Mainstream:
Be sure to register for our upcoming Physical Access Month Webinar, The Biometric Baseline: Starting the New Conversation in Physical Access Control. On Wednesday, May 31, FindBiometrics, in association with SIA and ISC West, will bring you the next entry in our renowned webinar series. SIA Director of Standards Joe Gittens, speaking on behalf of the Security Industry Association, will start the webcast with a presentation giving an overview of the market. Gittens will then be joined by biometric access thought leaders from Princeton Identity and FST Biometrics for a panel discussion moderated by FindBiometrics President Peter O’Neill.
- What effect has the mainstreaming of consumer biometrics had on the physical access control vertical markets?
- What challenges and opportunities have arisen with the rapidly changing biometrics landscape?
- Where are we seeing the most innovation in physical access?
- How are innovations in mobility and connectivity affecting the physical access control space?
- How are vendors reacting to and facilitating the converging of physical and information security?
- Are we seeing a trend towards contactless solutions in physical access?