September is almost here and the FindBiometrics team is preparing for our next big event – the Enterprise Biometrics Online Summit.
The September event will hone in on how biometric identity verification and management technologies are transforming the enterprise environment. From time and attendance tracking to access control to regulatory compliance, innovative biometric technologies are revolutionizing the office, delivering new efficiencies, heightening security, and even improving employee satisfaction.
Taking into account exciting technologies like facial recognition and machine learning, the full-day online event will feature sessions tailored for enterprise decision-makers looking to understand the transformative potential of biometrics:
- Reopening with biometrics: what you need to know about wellness checks, fever readers, and contactless security
- Why it’s time to retire the password (and how to do it)
- Onboarding new employees remotely with biometrics – benefits and best practices
- Creating a Privacy Workforce
Systems integrators, meanwhile, can look forward to a roundtable discussion on the most profitable biometric solutions right now for customers in the enterprise sector.
And just as the FindBiometrics Identity Summit featured leading industry experts and executives, the Enterprise Biometrics Online Summit will deliver insights from individuals with first-hand knowledge about the most important trends and topics in this space, including:
- Jeremy Grant, Coordinator, Better Identity Coalition
- Matt Thompson, SVP, Identity Solutions, Identity & Security, N.A, IDEMIA
- Jay Meier, SVP, FaceTec
- Maxine Most, Principal, Acuity Market Intelligence
- Lee Odess, CEO, Group337
Registration for the Enterprise Biometrics Online Summit is now open, and completely free of charge. What’s more, those who sign up will be sent a digital copy of FindBiometrics’ Year in Review report on biometrics and identity trends, so be sure to register today.
Additional speakers and sponsors will be announced in the weeks to come.