The latest research from Acuity Market Intelligence shows that the number of smartphone models featuring biometric technology rose over the past year from 52 to 197—almost quadrupling in size. We use biometrics to protect our financial transactions, secure our mobile devices, and prove who we are when we use our most critical apps. And the mobile revolution is just getting started, with government, enterprise, and consumer markets evolving in step with identity and authentication technologies.
Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of this seismic shift.
On Friday, March 18, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT Join FindBiometrics President Peter O’Neill, Acuity Principal Maxine Most, and a panel of industry experts for an exclusive discussion on biometrics and mobile identity.
What you’ll learn from this webinar event:
- The latest mobile biometrics news and trends FindBiometrics observed when covering Mobile World Congress 2016 from the ground floor in Barcelona, Spain.
- How the next generation of mobility and wearables will tackle user identity.
- What’s next for biometric tech in the mobile sphere, beyond the current killer app of mPayments.
- How the emerging Internet of Things is changing the game, and how companies can adapt.
- What’s next for biometric tech in the mobile sphere, beyond the current killer app of mobile payments.