Welcome to a very special panel episode of the ID Talk Podcast, presented in association with our premier identity industry partner KNOW Identity: That Human Touch: Diversity in Biometrics.
Originally scheduled for the KNOW Identity Conference before the event went 100 percent virtual in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this fascinating conversation explores the key technical and ethical considerations required to build the next generation of biometric technologies driving inclusion efforts across the globe.
- How do we course correct for algorithmic biases?
- How do we securely store biometric templates?
- What are the most effective biometrics to focus on?
This session explores the ethical considerations of wide-scale biometric deployment and the data security and privacy challenges organizations must consider prior to expanding into new markets.
Moderated by Susan Stover, Vice President of Digital Content at FindBiometrics & Mobile ID World, this panel features world leading experts on the discussed topics:
- Cameron D’Ambrosi, Principal, One World Identity
- Husayn Kassai, CEO and Co-Founder, Onfido
- David Ray, COO & General Counsel, Rank One Computing
The ID Talk Podcast is available on Stitcher and Apple Podcasts. Subscribe to the show through your favorite platform to receive every episode as its published and stay on top of the ever evolving digital identity landscape.