Released in January 2017, the results of the 15th Annual FindBiometrics Year in Review survey provide insight into the most active areas and the most important issues in our industry as perceived by the FindBiometrics audience.
On Monday, January 22, 2017, at 11 AM Eastern, FindBiometrics and Leidos hosted the first expert biometrics webinar of 2018. FindBiometrics President Peter O’Neill and John Mears, Vice President and Tech Fellow at Leidos, analyzed and discussed the results of the 2017 Year in Review survey before leading a panel conversation with key experts from the identity and authentication industry:
- John Schneider, Senior Technology Director of Qualcomm (and former President and CTO of Ultrascan);
- Arun Vemury, the Director of the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology’s Biometrics Technology Engine;
- Paul Hunter, US Citizenship and Immigration Services’ Chief of Biometrics Strategy
Watch this webinar recording to learn about:
- the most exciting biometrics modalities in 2017
- the hottest biometrics markets
- the importance of education in relation to biometric adoption
- key factors in the public perception of biometric border control, physical access, and background checks
- the most pressing industry concerns going into the new year
- what trends to expect in 2018 and beyond
The 15th Annual FindBiometrics Year in Review is brought to you by Leidos.