June 11, 2018 – June 12, 2018 all-day
An expo focused on industry collaboration across Haulage, Aviation, Rail, Automotive and Maritime.
Why attend Transport Security & Safety Expo (TSSX)?
- See the latest innovations in security and safety with live demos
- Famliarize yourself with the changing landscape of federal frameworks
- Defend your business against the growing cyber threats
- Protect your people, revenue and assets
Click here for your FREE expo pass: www.transportsecurityworld.com/events/tssx
- Michael Lowder, Director, Office of Intelligence, Security & Emergency Response, USDOT
- Greg Crabb, Chief Information Security Officer, United States Postal Service
- Lynne Clark, Chief, National Information Assurance Education and Training Program, NSA
- Eddie D. Mayenschein, Assistant Administrator, Office of Security Policy and Industry Engagement, TSA
- Bob Gauvin, Deputy Office Chief and Executive Director of Counter Piracy Policy Office of Commercial Vessel Compliance, US Coast Guard
- Shawn Wilson, Director, Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Deborah Wheeler, Chief Information Security Officer, Delta Airlines