Biometrics Institute Showcase Australia 2019
The Biometrics Institute is proud to present its flagship government event, Showcase Australia – Wednesday 20 November 2019.
Since 2005, Showcase Australia has provided a unique and effective platform to connect biometric users from key government agencies with technology providers to share experiences that will help shape the future of the biometrics industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
• How to do we protect against potential cyber attacks
• Law enforcement: The responsible and ethical use of biometrics
• Results of research on public perceptions of biometrics by the Australian Institute of Criminology
• Update on biometric standards
• The need for good practices for implementing and maintaining biometrics
At Showcase Australia, you will have the opportunity to:
• Have off-the record discussions allowing for exclusive conversation (no media)
• Engage directly with industry leaders and benefit from expert opinion
• Build a stronger biometric community and increase connections
• Learn how to utilise biometrics to improve customer experience and gain their trust
• Acquire good practice guidance to effectively implement biometrics in your own organisation
• Receive the latest research and development information